Participate in a Fundraiser
Project Youth OCBF hosts several fundraisers a year, which need sponsors and guests to make these events fun and successful. Consider attending and/or sponsoring Project Youth OCBF’s Golf Tournament, Game Day, Rooftop Brewfest, and OC Marathon events. Learn More
Join the Society of Fellows
The Society of Fellows is an individual giving program that provides an opportunity for members to grow their donations over time. Through the years, annual contributions accumulate, adding up to significant philanthropic efforts from individuals. Members are invited to join by current members. Learn More
Ways to Give
Project Youth is dependent upon the support and charitable gifts from individuals, businesses, firms, foundations, corporations, and sponsors. These donations make it possible to provide the invaluable academic, health, and diversion programs Project Youth OCBF offers to the community. We are extremely grateful to our donors.
1. One-time or Ongoing Donation(s):
- Donate online – on the donation page projectyouthocbf.org/donate – simply choose the “donate” link and fill out the fields – donations may be set up monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Donate by mail – mail check to: Project Youth OCBF, 1605 E. 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Donate by phone – contact Karen Ruan, Executive Director, at (714) 480-1925, ext. 101
2. Major Gift Donations: Donors may designate Project Youth OCBF in their trust or life insurance policy. Project Youth is set up to receive stock donations – contact Karen Ruan, Executive Director, at (714) 480-1925, ext. 101 to discuss major gifts.
3. In-Kind Donations: Many valuable donations come in the form of equipment, furniture, and in-kind services. Contact Karen Ruan, Executive Director, at (714) 480-1925, ext. 101 to donate in-kind items or services.
Investing in Project Youth OCBF is an investment in Orange County’s future generation. Project Youth OCBF empowers youth to make positive choices so that they become educated, healthy individuals who contribute to their communities. Guiding youth to become tomorrow’s leaders is working. Project Youth OCBF has proven that helping kids achieve positively impacts us all. Making change takes a large collective of donors; we hope you consider Project Youth OCBF as one of your charities. Thank you!